I don’t mean to sound rude or anything but I don’t see how you can be in love with someone and write in their asks that you are. Especially when you haven’t talked to them before or anything. Maybe you have a crush on them, you’re extremely infatuated with the person or something like that but I wouldn’t say your in love with them.
I think this everyday.
It just never really crosses my mind, that my voice is foreign to them.
how to keep their fucking mouths shut.
- Freshman: Do you have a dollar?
- Me: No, sorry bro. *Keeps Walking*
- *5 Seconds later*
- Freshman: I'll trade you for sex!
- Me: *Turns around, walks back over to them* What did you just say?
- *Freshman's friends start cracking up like no other*
- Freshman: I'll trade you for.... ummmm..... checks?
- Me: Yeah, I don't think so. Haha. *Walks away*
- *Freshman gets laughed at and by his friends and they tell him that he got told*
- Needless to say, my day was made. Oh poor little freshman. : )
“Ride hard and eat fresh.”
Correct her spelling errors, capitalization, punctuation and call her a bitch.
- Dance! You’re Alive Mix / http://www.mediafire.com/?aoa1y93pe23m9qd / Includes Cobra Starship, Danger Radio, The Ready Set, 3OH!3 and more.
- Cover Mix / http://www.mediafire.com/?v7wdq5w46d3oczj / Includes Man Overboard, The Scene Aesthetic, Lights, The Wonder Years and more.
I accidently deleted the playlist of songs for when I go to sleep, so I’m redoing it and I’m making a 2nd cute lovey dovey acoustic mix.
Both were good episodes.
I need tooo. Now.
Now I can download more music.
I do this everyday.
It took me at least 30 seconds. I feel stupid.
Oh my god too many times.