Sometimes when I throw things away in the garbage can, I look in the bag and think to myself, “Hey, if I took a picture of that, maybe that could be on the tumblr radar!”
Sorry for the slacking in posting, but my internet is still wack. So I have to use what I can get.
I love listening to poetry in songs, I don’t know if that makes any sense. But just when artists have a way of putting words together to make it seem as if you’re listening to poetry being sung brings joy to my ears.
Today has just been a sad sleepy day.
- I’m emotionally drained from yesterday’s graduation, and watching a lot of my good friends leave me.
- I got zero sleep last night.
- I had to say goodbye to a really good friend of my today. She is a foreign exchange student from Italy, and is going back home is about 3 days.
- My best friend just found out that her fencing club of about 7 years is shutting down, and those people are her second family.
- There has been far too much crying today.
I’m emotionally and mentally and physically exhausted. I even fell asleep for about an hour after I finished my movie. I think I just need to go sleep this off.
So, I’ve decide that the Justin Bieber movie isn’t bad. Honestly, I’m not a crazy girl fan over here, but I really think people should watch it. It was pretty funny, and it gave a good background story. I’ve also realized that I basically like Bieber and his music, and that’s it’s his bat-shit-crazy-physco little girl fans that piss me off. Just saying. So if you ever think about possible watching it, you should.
Apperently, I’ve had my blog for over a year now. I didn’t know that.
to watch the Justin Bieber movie. Don’t judge. I haven’t seen it yet, and I feel that I need to. Thank you. Goodbye.
Oh I’m here to say that you’re the star you wanna be.
Just open up and look inside and you will see.